Friday, June 13, 2008

Finally, I have found a reunion tour that lives up to it's expectations!

Me and Nicole Udy (My concert Buddy) and Shelly and Scott, went to the Stone Temple Pilots on Wed. It was Awesome! Shelly had called and told me that tickets were going on sale for ten dollars just for twenty four hours. So I went on line the next morning and right when they went on sale I logged in and low and behold we got the 6th row on the floor. The seats were great. I had seen STP when I was 18 years old. 14 years ago. I thought they were great so I thought they couldn't top it, but they did. Even if Scott Weiland is a junkie he is still a great performer. They really are an underrated band. Anyways I know we all had a wonderful time. Up next for me.... 10th row to see Cinderella, my most favorite hair band of all time and they are touring with the original line up of Warrant, that should be good! I have seen Cinderella two times already but never this close. Once again me and Nicole will be living out our teenage years, even though I am pregnant. I think it gives the baby some advanced knowledge of music. And I asked the doctor and he said it was okay! Here is some video footage of the concert along with some pictures, Shelly has the greatest camera in the world!




3 comments:

Jen Gentry said...

Dr. Bierer was probably like heck yeah take that baby to rock concerts. He is quite the rocker himself you know.

Shelly said...

I am glad you got us such great seats!! I need to bring a bigger memory card for the next one. It seems like every time Scott came to our side I either ran out of space or the two big heads in front of us got in the way. The video looks good. I tried to post some on my blog but it wasn't working for some reason. I'm glad it worked for you.

Anonymous said...

Awesome video and pictures! I just listened to that song today and thought of you. And I totally agree that concerts are good for babies! Music for the soul! Um...rock on!