
I decided to get one of these baby carriers, Macie seems to like it, she is still a little small in it, but so far it seems to do the trick!
I have decided that I don't care anymore if people see me in unflattering pictures, this was the only picture we had taken on the day Macie was blessed and even though I don't like the way I look, I am still happy to look at it because it is my family and I love them so much!

One night while I was busy with the baby, Daddy and Erin decided to put on a fashion show for me!
12 years ago
2 comments:
Cute pictures, Heather! Even the one of you on the day you blessed Macie! I don't know what you're talking about.
you have such a cute family - and you are such a goofball - you look so cute all the time! xoxo
Post a Comment