Thursday, August 13, 2009

Jim was off for two weeks so we had a "staycation". It was fun, we went to Lagoon, the Aquatic center, the Treehouse Museum, to dinner every night and a bunch of other stuff. Here are just a couple of pics. The first is at the Treehouse Museum. Macie looks so funny in the Oval Office, I couldn't resist. Then of course there is the obligatory fire truck picture that you take there. The final pic is just a cute one of my two little sweethearts. We didn't do a lot of picture taking and I am certainly not posting ones of me in my swimsuit at the Aquatic Center. Sorry!




2 comments:

Stephanie said...

Macie could run the country... I am sure of it. This was the year of "staycations" that was our story too. It is hard to travel with the little ones. There is a time for everything, Right?

Brenda Hurd said...

your girls are darling! Your little staycation sounds so fun. We need to do that - but if we were home - my hubby - would get pulled in about 20 directions and it wouldn't work - soooooooo we need to leave to have any sort of vacation around here. I ran into your mom and sisters! your mom looks great. Hope she's doing well-i didn't want to bring it up.......xoxo