Thursday, January 17, 2008

Deja Vu?




Well I thought I had paid my dues to the hospital but I think they love us so much they want us back, that is my only explanation. Anyways my mom is doing good, she was in the Hospital a week. Here are some photos of the last week, Jim was a very supportive husband he took care of Erin while I was at the Hospital. Also I couldn't have done it without my In-laws, they took care of Erin for me while Jim was working.
Jim and Erin played in the snow together while I was gone, they made a snowman and Erin named it "mama" I guess it took my place while I was gone.

1 comments:

Brenda Hurd said...

that pic of Jim and Erin is so sweet! I am so glad your mom is doing better - she and your family is in my prayers!