Monday, January 7, 2008

Happy New Year?

Well it has been an interesting New year so far, My mom has been diagnosed with cancer and is having Surgery on the 10th of January, we will see how it all turns out, Erin has been sick and I think I am getting it too, it is not good timing but so far nothing has been good timing, on a positive note, Jim had his 32nd birthday and is in better shape than he has ever been. Well I will keep you all updated on my mom.
Here are some pictures.


Erin got Makeup for X-mas. We both had to put it on, Don't we look classy?




We got Erin a Big Girl bed and painted her room.



Jim and Erin blew out his candles and then she fell asleep, she has been sick.

1 comments:

Brenda Hurd said...

wow - heather - i'm so sorry to hear about your mom. I just can't beleive it. Please let me know if you need anything (a shoulder to cry on) or just to talk. XOXOXOXO
Brenda