
So on Monday night me and my friend Nicole Udy, went to see Winger at a club. Why? Because I wanted to re-live my glory days as a high haired wannabe groupie. (Note the word wannabe.) Anyways, it was a big mistake. Kip Winger was fat. Well not fat but not as cute as he used to be. I was disappointed. That is what I get for trying to live in the past. Am I going through a mid-life crisis? Technically if you look at the time frame of my parents' lives, and I have their genes, then this is the middle of my life, so I could be going through one. Anyways, I will always have a soft spot in my heart for those bands that most people, including my husband, detest. Who cares? They used to sell out stadiums so SOMEBODY had to be paying to go see them. I will never deny the bands that I loved as a young girl just because they aren't cool anymore. Anyways here is a link to check out what I witnessed Monday night.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1vKS3VhPdEM
12 years ago
4 comments:
That is why I have never grown up. That way I don't have to live in the past; it is always in front of me!
Kip Winger is a D-bag.
at least he is a paid musician!
you crack me up - i'm still stuck in the past myself - i can't let go of Def Leapord!
Post a Comment