Friday, March 21, 2008

Disney on Ice and Aunt Jessica!





Well we took Erin to Princesses on Ice. How could we resist, she is obsessed with them. We had really good seats, due to the fact that I got a Pre-sale code off of this website, that allowed me to get in early and buy tickets before anyone else. Anyways, she loved it, she covered her eyes during the dragon part but everything else was great, it was a lot of fun for me and Jim to watch Erin be so happy, Isn't that what being a parent is all about?


<




Aunt Jessica came to visit and had her birthday (on St. Patricks Day) She and her boyfriend Chris came and we had a good time going to see Horton Hears A Who and eating at Jessica's favorite restaurant El Matador (even though she orders a Cheeseburger) It's good that she can come out twice a year all the way from Ohio.


2 comments:

Kam said...

Hi Heather! I got your blog link off of Hollie's. I was so excited to get an update on you and your family. Love ya, Kam

Brenda Hurd said...

how fun! I can't wait till Baylee gets a little older so we can do that stuff! Love having a girl!