




I haven't posted in a while because I just haven't felt like it. I hate the first trimester. I will be glad when it is over! We went to the doctor on March 26th and it was a great relief to hear that there was only one heartbeat. Anyways, here are some pictures of Erin on Easter, and her many Easter egg hunts. She is the only grandchild on Jim's side and 1 out of 3 grand kids on my side so she is pretty spoiled. But she is such a sweetheart, I am so glad she is my girl!
12 years ago
2 comments:
Its about dang time you posted something new. Tell Erin to quit looking so darn enthused in her pictures. She looked cute in her outfit though. I never got to see her in it.
she is a doll! Cute pictures. I hope you feel better soon - wierd to think i won't be doing that again - i will have to live vicariously through you!
Post a Comment