Sunday, July 20, 2008

More summer activities!

My husband loves baseball. I was not a fan but after being with him for almost ten years I have truly learned to love it. He is a huge Yankees fan and he loves being at the ball park. For Fathers Day, I bought him some tickets to the Bees. We had really good seats, me and him went by ourselves. It was nice to not have to take Erin to the bathroom every inning and have to take her on the train. I got to enjoy spending some time with my husband.



We also went on a little camp out with some of Jim's friends. It has become a tradition. But the more kids there are, the more the moms spend most of the time washing dirt off faces and yelling at them to stay away from the fire. It was still fun, again I only have one child right now so it is not as stressful for me, I know I have it coming though.



My nephew's birthday party was this weekend. They borrowed a "Bouncy Hing" as Erin calls it, (she can't say her TH's) anyway she loved it but it brought out the maniac in her, she was yelling at everyone and me and Jim had pretty much had it by the end of the night.

Jim left for Washington DC this morning for work so it's me and Erin for the week.


I am sure I will be posting some interesting pictures when he gets back, he has a problem with taking normal pictures, but then again does he do anything the normal way? Anyways we will miss him.

6 comments:

josh n amy said...

Just wanted to let you know how freakin cute little Erin is! She was really crackin us up at the party! I'm sure you will be fine with a new baby, dont worry so much about it, it will be sooo much fun, and Erin, Im sure will be full entertainment for you guys and the baby!

Jen Gentry said...

I have to admit that the bouncy "hing" brought out a side of Erin that I have never seen before. She was acting just like Justin. Now just wait for Baby Ally to corrupt your new baby. My kids will always be the older bossy cousins I'm afraid.

Brenda Hurd said...

hey blondie - love the hair. You enjoy the one kid thing while you can - had a bad mom night tonight - lost 2 kids at 2 different times at lagoon tonight - ACK!! Its a good thing i'm done at 3 or I would be in trouble!

Shelly said...

I think that's the first time I have ever seen Erin that dirty. Jeez was she rolling around in the firepit or something?

aaronamywilson said...

Hey Heather,

I added you to my blog list. Yeah! I have enjoyed reading all of your posts. Thanks for talking me into doing one.

Anonymous said...

Hey! It has been awhile since I have checked your blog and it sounds like a lot has been happening! First of all, Erin is so dang cute! Sorry to hear about your Cinderella concert! I would be bummed too! Sounds like you are taking advantage of your last easy summer! Well, we went to the aquatic center today and no broken arms! Yeah!