Jim went to DC and we needed to have a little fun of our own. So we went to the movies, then we went to the Rodeo, then we went to the Fish Farm. Just to punish Jim for going on a trip I made him paint the living room. Erin helped, she is a good little helper. Then we went to the Roy Days parade. I think that it is a really great parade, Erin made out with a lot of good stuff. I feel like a kid back in school, I don't want summer to end. I think because we have been having so much fun and in November, I will be in confinement with a new baby, Erin is going to go crazy.
12 years ago
3 comments:
i swear you guys party more than anyone i know! Looks like fun - you look so good too - love the blond hair - i can't even tell your pg - not even in your face!
What a fun summer you are having. How did the paint job turn out! Little helpers are the best. Very cute family.
I love all of the sunglasses Erin wears. so cute!
Post a Comment