I think I am going through a grieving process. Erin starts school and dance classes next week. Where did my little girl go? I am sad that she is growing up and sad that the rat race of running around all the time is beginning. I also know that I will have a baby in ten weeks to keep me busy and running around with a lot less sleep.
Before the whole baby thing happens, Jim and I are taking one last trip together. We are going to NYC to see the last regular season game in Yankee Stadium. Unfortunately the Yankees aren't doing the greatest right now, might not make the play-offs,and so this might very well be the very LAST game.
It's going to be great! We are going with our friends Jon and Nicole, they will be fun to hang out with, they have never been to NY, so they will be willing to go and do whatever!
I am posting some pictures of our family going to Lagoon for the last time this summer. It was a lot of fun and Erin went on rides with Jim that she never dared go on this whole summer, I think she was trying to impress him. In the pictures you will see that he decided to grow a beard, I am not fond of them but he gets this urge every year so whatever. But he did shave it off, not without creating some very unattractive looks, which he actually wore to work. Gotta love my husband!


12 years ago
2 comments:
I am sad summer is over too!!! You guys will have so much fun in NY, I am totally jealous.
Nice Jim - love the new look! Heather - you can't even see your pregnant belly - what is up with that?? Hope you and jim have fun in NYC@
Post a Comment