Thursday, September 4, 2008

Firsts!

Well I made it! This post will be all about how I made it through my daughter's 1st day of preschool and her 1st day of dance. Of course, I could tell you all about how much she loved it and how exciting it was for her, but then I couldn't dwell on the fact that she is growing up. I want to freeze her at this age. I don't want her to get any older. I hate it. Pretty soon she will be telling me she's moving out. Anyways, here are some pictures of her special days. I am too distraught to type anything more!





1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am having those same feelings! Stopping time sounds like a great idea! I just can't get over the fact that Elizabeth is in FULL DAY Kindergarten! She is gone for forever! We miss her a lot! But at the same time it is so fun and exciting to see her discover and learn things about herself and the world out there. I just wish it were all good stuff! Of course, if only good things happened all of the time would we ever learn to appreciate and be grateful of the good?