Tuesday, September 23, 2008

I made It!

I actually made it through the trip to New York. With only six weeks left of my pregnancy I actually walked more on this trip than in the last 3 months. Anyways I have "Cankles" now instead of ankles. We had a great time! We went and did a lot of things in such a short amount of time. We went on the last tour of Yankees Stadium, Went to "Young Frankenstein", WENT TO THE LAST GAME AT YANKEE STADIUM!, ate in the east village and the upper east side at some really good restaurants and rode the subway with many crazy people! Jon and Nicole were great traveling buddies, Jim and them went running in Central Park, and our Hotel was great! Here are some pictures!







1 comments:

Hollie B said...

WOW! Although I went this summer, I am so jealous you got to be there for the final game. I watched it on tv and had tears in my eyes, watching it all come to an end. Looks like you guys had fun, how could you not, right?
GO Yankees!