
Although it seems as if every time I post something, it has to do with sports. I was raised to like sports because I am the oldest and I was lucky enough to not have my dad discriminate against me for being a girl and share with me all he knew about sports. I am not going to say I have ever been an athlete but I enjoy watching sports. I was raised a Raiders fan, my dad taught me a lot about football. It is ironic that Jim was also raised a Raiders fan. We both went to the U, so we are both Utes fans. I never really cared about Baseball so he indoctrinated me with Yankees knowledge. (I played softball so I already knew the majority of how baseball works.)
For all those wives out there who have husbands who love sports, I would encourage you to try and become interested in it, It gives you and your husband a shared interest. And if they are not into sports, try to be interested in hunting or four wheeling or whatever it is they like it makes your relationship so much better, and then who knows? Maybe they will start scrap booking with you! Ha Ha Ha, we know that won't happen but at least they won't harass you so much.
With all that being said, Jim and I are going to the Utes game tonight. It will be way fun, we have season tickets and this is the only game that I will get to go to, so anyways I hope they will win!
12 years ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment