Thursday, October 16, 2008

Updates!

Since my last post, not a lot of new things have happened. Just getting closer to having this baby. If I don't go into labor soon, the Doctor is going to start me on October 27th. It will be good to have my body back to myself but I am not looking forward to the next couple of weeks, Newborns are very demanding to say the least. Anyways, I am excited too. Here are some pictures of the last little while. The Utes Game that me and Jim went to was Awesome! They came from behind in the last minute to win the game! I also decided to make Erin's costume this year, I just couldn't find a cute Ariel costume so I decided to make it. Hopefully I will be able to see her in it and I won't be in the hospital! We also took Erin to pick out some pumpkins, who would of thought that the very next day would turn into the South Pole!





0 comments: