But I can't resist putting some pictures on even though I have been home from the hospital for a total of 24 hours. Anyways here are some pictures and stats: Macie James Schwitzer was born on Monday the 27th at 1:45 pm. She was 6 pounds 11 ounces and 19 inches. She is ( in my opinion ) the spitting image of her sister. She is great and I am so happy to have her join our family.





12 years ago
3 comments:
OM Hells bells! NO ONE told me you had your baby. I am so sorry girl I haven't called or come to see you guys. What a cutie, I see you in her totally. I love the name, very cute and very underwraps girl.
Cute name for a gorgeous little girl! Congratulations to you, Jim and big sister Erin, how is she doing with all this now? I'm sure she is quite the perfect big sis.
Give both the girls a big smooch from cousin Hollie and tell daddy "great job", you two do great work!
You look FANTASTIC in your pics girl, not like someone who just gave birth.
Love you Heather! Congrats!!!!!
Congrats Heather! She is beautiful. You look fabulous!
Congratulations on the new little one she is adorable! One of these days we will stop playing phone tag and actually get to talk to each other.
Post a Comment