Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Another Project Done!


After two years of living in this house, we finally painted the living room, I hated it from day one, but the walls are so high that finding a ladder to accomplish it was harder than we thought, so we kept putting it off. Anyways, I have to thank Jim for dealing with the fear of falling off the ladder and free-handing all of the trim at the top of the wall. I think it turned out pretty good. Now, I just have to re do my kitchen, finish the basement, dig out all the grass in the back yard, re-sod it, paint our fence and get a new front door. I am thinking that at the rate we did the front room, the house will be to my liking in the year 2050. Oh well, I guess if we stopped going to Lagoon and going on trips it would get done, but I can't take my house with me when I die and I can take all my memories of time spent with my family, so I think I will probably never have the house I want. That's okay!

2 comments:

Shelly said...

I still haven't even seen your house since you painted. I need to come over soon and see it!!

Anonymous said...

Wow! It looks great! Congrats! It feels great to finish a big project like that! (Hmm..it seems like we finished big projects right before both of our babies came, nesting maybe? Motivation. Nothing like knowing you will be all wrapped up into baby everything in a few months to get projects done!)